Advanced Studies Program in Homeopathy Prague (ASPHP)
International training program for advanced homeopaths
The goal of this program is to train competent homeopaths, who have already acquired the knowledge and skills for the practice of homeopathy. We believe that becoming a skilled practitioner requires life-long learning and awareness of the current state of professional know-how in international context. We aim at mediating expert level of knowledge, taught by leading homeopaths with international repute.
The training program consists of seminars conducted by international teachers from countries such as Great Britain, USA, Canada, India and Australia. The trainees of ASPHP will meet their teachers, the most of whom are also authors of professional publications, four times a year, from this three times per year in two-day weekend seminars and once in a summer school.
After completing the ASPHP program, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion, a proof of high level of knowledge in homeopathy.
The condition for participation in this advanced training program is the proof of completion of basic professional education in homeopathy, received either at our Academy of Homeopathy in Prague or at other education institutions, also abroad.
Lectures included in the ASPHP program in the academic year 2018/2019:
- 22. – 23. 9. 2018 MUDr. D. Siveková – Slovakia
- 19. – 20. 1. 2019 Dr. Massimo Mangialavori – Italy
- 16. – 17. 3. 2019 Russel Malcolm – United Kingdom
- 29. 6. – 5. 7. 2019 – Dr. Frans Kusse – Holland
- 12. – 13. 10 2019 – Dr. Rajan Sankaran – India
Lectures included in the ASPHP program in the academic year 2017|18:
- 23. – 24. 9. 2017 Dr. Danusa Sivekova – Slovakia
- 13. – 14. 1. 2018 Dr. Frans Kusse – Holland
- 10. – 11. 3. 2018 – Judyth and Robert Ullman – Canada
- 30. 6. – 6. 7. 2018 – Dr. Robin Murphy – United States
Lectures included in the ASPHP program in the academic year 2016|17:
- 8. – 9. 10. 2016 Kim Elia – USA
- 14. – 15. 1. 2017 Farokh Master – India
- 18. – 19. 3. 2017 Patricia Hatherly – Australia
- 1. – 7. 7. 2017 Kim Elia (summer school) – USA
Regular students of our Academy of Homeopathy attending the ASPHP program will automatically receive price reduction (the normal price of the international weekend courses is 2300 CZK).
All courses are conducted in English with translation into Czech.
The programs of the courses will always be presented on this website.
For students not living in Prague, price-reduced accommodation can be arranged directly in the Hotel Pyramida at a discounted price.
A condition for the completion of the training is the participation in 200 teaching hours. The training program can therefore be completed in 2 years, in this period it is possible to arrive at the required number of hours. The training program must be completed within 5 years after the enrolment into the program.
To apply for the participation in the ASPHP program, please send us your application per e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention please also your previous homeopathic training.